Toggle the Widgetbar
Cutting a long story short…
- At present I am studying to become an art teacher.
- 2015:Worked as freelance designer and climbing instructor In Stavanger, with an office space in central Stavanger.
- 2010 – 2013: Worked as a designer for Antenor AS for a year, before i worked as the in house designer and project manager for InBusiness AS for 2 years.
- 2010: Travelled around the world for a year before I moved home, to Stavanger, Norway in 2010. Why Stavanger? Because i am a rock climber, and Stavanger has the best rock.
- 2008-2009: Freelance designer, worked for clients such as the Tate Gallery and Save the Children.
- 2005-2008: Employed by Illumina Digital, an award-winning design agency, for 3 years.
- 2004-2005: Freelance designer for Tate Gallery and Illumina digital.
- 2000-2004: Started my web career at The National Gallery.
- Completed a Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication at Kent Institute of Art and Design, England in 2000.